Sunday 11 September 2011

Sticky Fingers

I recently went to this awesome place for dinner with a couple of friends. Sticky Fingers is in Observatory, Cape Town and they have the most amazing burgers, ribs, and whatever junk food you can think of. I had the Texan Burger which was an extremely huge burger with cheese and fat onion rings. I could hardly get my whole mouth around it! Andrew had a burger with camembert and cranberry sauce. Uber yum!! We went halvies so that we could each try something different. I even saw a burger on the menu with peanut butter! I kid you not! It is definitely a place that you should at least try once!

Here are some fabulous pictures to tempt you :)

Crazy Large Ribs



Ribs & Butterfly Prawns Combo



The Texan Burger (The one I had!)

Bar Area

The Monster Burger


I must warn you that Sticky Fingers most definitely lives up to its name!

Enjoy,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...