Monday 15 August 2011

I heart L.C.

One of the people that are most inspiring to me when it comes to fashion is Lauren Conrad (L.C) from Laguna Beach & The Hills. I have always had this strange connection with her ever since I first watched her shows & I loved her ever since! Except for when she was totally O.T.T obsessed with Stephen (in Laguna Beach) and ditched furthering her career for Jason (in The Hills). Both those times I wanted to slap her.
But I guess we all make mistakes and learn from them, as she clearly has. She now has a successful book line as well as fashion line and, well, her fashion sense is just so effortlessly chic that I just want to DIE of jealously! Why was I not given this gift?!
So here she is for all of you to enjoy and get some great fashion ideas from for a relaxed and simple chic look.

LOVE YOU L.C!




















Love how much her outfits can so easily be put together for us "normal" people.
Hopefully next time you all will be blogging about ME and how awesome my fashion sense is ;)

Till then... xxx

1 comment:

  1. She most definitely has a lovely style. great post :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...