Thursday 18 August 2011

The weekend awaits...

I am super excited for this weekend because I finally have something to look forward to other than my dauting thesis (which is now much less dauting than before) and my part-time job. bleh! So totally over those monotonous rituals that have been consuming my life!

So my dad has gotten these amazing vouchers that we have now used to book a fabulous weekend away at some penthouse apartment called Knightsbridge. It's literally half an hours drive from where I stay so its hardly a weekend "away" but anytime off right now is much needed! According to the information about this place that I have looked up on the internet they have a spa, gym, swimming pool and jacuzzi! So I am obviously gonna be such a bum all day and take advantage of all these amazing privileges that I would never really get a chance to enjoy :) 

Find out more and see the beautiful pictures of the place here:
http://www.centurycityapartments.co.za/establishments/knightsbridge.html

Next time you all hear from me I'll be well rested and look amazing as ever!
Jealous yet? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...