Wednesday 17 August 2011

Wardrobe Lover

One of my all time favourite clothing stores is this lovely shop in Vineyard Road in Cavendish called Wardrobe. This place has the cutest dresses, the most amazing reworked vintage pieces, and unique items of jewellery and accessories. I absolutely LOVE browsing at the pretty items of clothing and even at the decor that makes this shop so interesting and one of a kind.
I especially went and found some pics of the shop and clothing so that I could whet your appetite and further tempt you all in getting your asses over there and improving your style! You can thank me later ;)

Style, Inspiration & Creativity in a few pictures...












For more Info on the where-abouts go to the Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/WardrobeCapeTown#!/WardrobeCapeTown?sk=info

Ciao Bella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...